Mercia Architectural Limited believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practise and operations in a suitable manner. We recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the use of raw materials, emissions to air, water, waste generation and seek to minimise this as far as is reasonably practical.
Mercia Architectural use state of the art equipment - complying to all the latest environmental regulations, including our globally friendly water jet cutter.
As a company we aim to ...
- Support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Minimise our waste and reuse or recycle as much as we can.
- Keep sites clean and tidy to ensure minimum disturbance to clients and neighbours.
- Regular reviewing and monitoring of environmental performance will be actioned to ensure
our environmental objectives and targets are maintained.
- All of our employees are encouraged to understand and implement the objectives of this policy
in their day to day work through regular discussion, communication and training.